Answers On Topic: credit
  TDS on dividend income on shares transferred to wife
I have transferred some shares to my wife. The income from dividends is offered by me u/s 64 for taxation. However I do not get the benefit of TDS made on those dividends. What steps I am required to take to claim the TDS in my return which is shown in her Form 26AS.

► Read Answer