• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

News:

Contact details of departmental representatives is available.

Main Menu

AIR TEL is fraudy

Started by brett_lee38, September 14, 2010, 11:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett_lee38

\
PRAKASH CHAND YADAV                           Off: 12/10 East Patel Nagar
                     Advocate                                                   New-Delhi-34, Phone 25818656                                      
Supreme Court of India                                                                           email: - brett_lee38@yhaoo.com
Standing Counsel Govt of India (I.T)(Deptt.)

Chamber: - 239 Delhi High Court

Yes, Airtel has committed the offence of theft. It's like this. My father late Sri T.C.YADAV has taken a connection from this company called as AIRTEL some where in May 2010 after the deposition of Rs 8000/-.

In the month of July on 27th he expired because of heart failure. On 4th August 2010 I made a request to these robbers namely Airtel for cancellation of my father's connection. Since I was apprehending that Airtel would commit fraud in future, I my self went to their customer care division on 10th August 2010 at Okhla and returned my hand set with ADSL, it means our contract was over on that day very much.

Now in September 2010 on 14th I received a bill from these robbers for the month of August to September 2010. I immediately made a call to them, the executive told me that the company have retained/restored the connection on 14th–08-2010, when I asked about the details of the person who has made the request for restoration they very cleverly said that it is not permissible however they told me a code number of their employee who register the request of restoration and that is 40825.

I am shocked to see this kind of attitude because there is no other representative of my father. Upon my threat of lodging FIR, the customer care executive of these thieves told me that the connection was wrongly retained. Now considering all these facts and circumstances and applying the reasoning as propounded by the ITAT in the case of Gopal Purohit case it appears that the drama of restoration was made to consumed my father refund. These thieve must have thought that no body will be able to reach their neck and no body will bother about the petty amount of Rs 2000/- so made these kind of arrnagment of retaining old connection. Now I would file a complaint in the police station because it is a case of criminal breach of trust. And if police will not register any FIR then I will file a complaint case against them. And fight this matter up-to supreme court and handle these evidences to the Income Tax Department to reopen their cases of last SIX years to check as to what treatment they have given to these kind of entries since these kind of companies are cheating all the tax department under the shield of customer interest. Friends it's my request to you please beware of AIRTEL and please let me know who are their auditors so that I will collect some information from them. It is relevant to mention here that one of my client told me that these kind of fraud training are given to each and every employee by this Company.

dugarsanjay

Their statutory auditors are SR Batliboi & Co.