• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

News:

ITAT issues guidelines for stay of demand.

Main Menu

Felicitation of Retired Law Secretary

Started by pillysingh, March 19, 2014, 11:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillysingh

Felicitation of Retired Law Secretary- Recently the ITAT Delhi Bar has felicitate Mr. P.K. Malhotra ,unknowingly that this person has already been retired from the Law Ministry on September 2013. This person is there because of the mercy of the Law Ministry and Cabinet Secretary. Very soon a team of CBI will behind him and raid him for the manipulation done by him. This person is not providing information asked from him under RTI by various advocates.
It is interesting to note down that before leaving the ministry he wants to earn more and that is why he has scheduled interview for selection of new ITAT members on 6th April 2014. But Mr.Malhotra you are not aware that a retired person is not competent to sit in interview therefore be cautious, otherwise your future is in problem. It is my request to all the brother advocates that immediately contact me in Supreme Court for brining a large scale agitation against the illegal extensions of the retired officers because of which the new persons are not getting chance. I am also forwarding a comprehensive complaint in CBI in this regard.
Thanks