• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

Destiny of the Income Tax Pannel before the High Court

Started by brett_lee38, December 03, 2014, 06:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett_lee38

Recently the Judicial wing of Delhi has published an advertisement for the empanelment of standing counsels before the CAT and High Court for service matters, too which I have also applied. However many applications have been straight away rejected on the ground that the advocates have  not obtained sufficient marks in LLB and, it has further been held that they  don't have any exposure in service matters.

Now the CIT-Judicial Delhi has also published an advertisement in paper for appointing the panel of standing counsels before the High Court in relation to tax matters, However no such criteria for having sufficient percentage in LLB or have sufficient exposure in tax matter is required this selection is to be made by a committee on interview basis and any one who had applied would be called for interview and what happen thereafter every body knows very well.

Now I am worried about the future of this country where advocates, for protecting the stakes of govt of India are appointed without any merit and advocates, who may commit mistake, but there would be no loss to revenue, rather there would be gain to the departmental officers are appointed by way of abundant caution. Means where there is question of any help of the poor officer who is suffering from the arbitrary decisions the revenue is appointing seasoned advocates and where there is question of tax of this country no criteria is applicable wow great stuff 

brett_lee38

Advertisement of service tax pannel was very fastly displayed and removed in the Income Tax Department, and advertisement of Tax Pannel was published in news papers of Delhi. If you give me your mobile number I will show you on whats up