• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

News:

Contact details of departmental representatives is available.

Main Menu

KBC whether true or not I.T. Department Should search

Started by brett_lee38, November 19, 2010, 06:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett_lee38

It appears that KBC is a planned game the winners are already set by the broadcasters and promoters of the programme. It appears that it is the systemized way to convert black money into white. It is like this select some person from the poor community and parcel it to hot seat and then provide him or her winning amount and then take entry in the form of share application money from such person. Since the poors are person of no means and consent this kind of arrangement easily, only those are being chosen, off course little bit are from legal and middle class fraternity also. But if we look at the film "Slum Dog Millaniore" and  compare the circumstances it appears that there is some camouflage in this arrangement. It is therefore a suggestion to the Income Tax Department to search the organizer to dig out the true picture and place it before the Public. When i saw the website www.kbc.indiatimes.com i came to realise that its a big game for siphoning profits accumulated in black form. 

BoxcarGirl

Did anything ever come of this? Although I'm not sure slumdog millionare has much to do with it.

brett_lee38

Be sure before replying any thing understand, however for your knowledge the KBC has immedately stoped the telecast of its stupid game immedately after my comments on ITAT