• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.


Contact details of departmental representatives is available.

Main Menu

Procedure to transfer Income tax case from one jurisdiction to another

Started by amit.pushpakar, April 19, 2012, 01:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


Hi All,

Please advise if there is any procedure where assessee can transfer the request  for transfer of Income Tax case from one jurisdiction to another, e.g. from Jaipur to Delhi.


In this case first of all get up to date your PAN address and u must write both place CIT's.  for transferring your  record you must request to CIT Jaipur and for calling your record to Delhi CIT. You may request Board  attaching both of these letter,s copy for early as well as certain action in this regard.