• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

News:

Contact details of departmental representatives is available.

Main Menu

UBS Bedi- Stingy in giving adjournment

Started by pillysingh, January 23, 2013, 11:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillysingh

Dear friends the Delhi I TAT bar is facing problems in getting adjournment from the Bench of Mr. Bedi. Who force the counsel to appear before him by granting short adjournments. The reasons for granting short adjournments is best known to God. It is relevant to mention here that the president of ITAT Bar is also not taking any action such as boycott of Mr Bedi Bench in the interest of professionals. If one conduct the bone test of this fellow then he would come to know that there is manipulation in his age. I am sure his age would be definitely higher than what has been shown by Mr Bedi in his service records. His sleepery behavior in Bench his ability of understanding the issues is very poor. He wont even understand that his children are suffering because of his acts, for example recently one of his daughter has been divorced by his son in law. I am also requesting the law minister to initiate action against him for manipulating his age because I have got certain evidences against him which proves beyond doubt that is now seventy year of age. Further the president of ITAT should also initiate action against him by removing him from Bench. This kind of person should be kept busy in chamber works