• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

News:

Contact details of departmental representatives is available.

Main Menu

Discrimination with Junior lawyers

Started by brett_lee38, March 10, 2011, 06:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett_lee38

Discrimination with Backward class community advocates before the judicial forums of India. I am an advocate belong to backward class community namely Yadav. Few days ago I prepared a matter, which I have to present before a Nobel Forum of justice. I spent my three good days and three nights for preparing matter thoroughly, when the matter came-up for hearing before the forum, it was heard for half an hour, the forum was fully convenienced with my argument and start dictating the order, after seeing that matter was going in my favour the counsel for the other side stood up and asked for time.

Since the counsel was designated senior the noble forum very conveniently adjourned the matter without considering the hardship of poor assessee, whose position is like a lamb before a wolf and my hard labour. It appears that this has happen to me because I belong to back ward community and there is no judge uncle of mine. That is why justice Katju has criticized the concept of Judge Uncle few days ago. That is one of the biggest reasons for non-success of the new comers. All the new comers who don't have any Godfather won't success. There is no paucity of talent in out country but the problem is that talent comes later and face value come former, the value that counts. It is the prayer of the under signed that now time has come to evaporate these things from the society. Juniors must be given full respect at every forum without seeing whether he is son of an eminent advocate or an ordinary poor person. In my understanding every lawyer who don't have any senior in his family is a back ward in the field of judiciary. In fact presence of inadequate nominees on higher seats was the basic funda behind the incorporation of reservation of back ward class under the constitution of India, the same provisions are required to be framed for the budding advocates who have plenty of knowledge but don't have any face value. I promise who ever treat a junior in a discriminate manner will suffer a lot vis-a-vis his life and property becasue god will not forgive him and I also wont forgive him the moment he retire from the post will face serious consequences