• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

News:

ITAT issues guidelines for stay of demand.

Main Menu

Provident Fund

Started by Vinay Surana, November 27, 2012, 09:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinay Surana

There are two companies---Company A and Company B----both has common directors and almost deal with same line of business.

A few months back Company A had an exparte assessement from PF department and amound was paid off to avoid harrasement.After few months the company shifts all the employees from A to B and Pays salary from B alone and startred deducting the PF from B employees(Not even one paisa salary goes from A)

Now the Problem is Only A is registered with PF department and B is not registered,there are some technical issues which are standing as a constraints which is not allowing us to register.

My question is can we pay the PF amount which is deducted by Company B and remitted to PF department using Company A PF Code.

How to justify this act in the income tax department convincing them that PF is deducted only from Company B and it is remitted on behalf of B by A since B does not a  have code due to technical issues and cumbersome procedures.

Can any one guide me on this or any case law on this type of cases where commercial expediency prevails.Please help me out my dear friends and senior professionals.

Vinay Surana

is there any one to reply to this query.....