Question And Answer
Subject: Adverse Possession
Querist: Swetha
Answered by:
Tags: ,
Date: July 16, 2023
Query asked by Swetha

Adverse Possession. which court civil or revenue court has power to entertain suit of adverse possession on agriculture land where plaintiff name is not recorded in khasra and khatauni.matter of uttar pradesh state.

File Uploaded: Not Available

Answer given by

For matters relating to adverse possession (Article 65 of Schedule I of the Limitation Act, 1963), a person must file a case in a civil court. Depending on the where the land in question is located, the civil court’s jurisdiction will be determined.

Disclaimer: This article is only for general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers desiring legal advice should consult with an experienced professional to understand the current law and how it may apply to the facts of their case. Neither the author nor and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate or incomplete information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. No part of this document should be distributed or copied (except for personal, non-commercial use) without express written permission of

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *