Question And Answer
Subject: Filing Return by Condonation of Delay and Getting Refund of TCS
Querist: Babu Palliparambil Pailey
Answered by:
Tags: ,
Date: March 16, 2023
Query asked by Babu Palliparambil Pailey

I am a person having only Agricultural Income. I have a TCS credit of Rs 1,00,000/-. But I could not file the return before the due date or extended due date. Is there any possibility to get the delay be condoned and the refund of the TCS Credit

File Uploaded: Not Available

The assessee may make an application under section 119(2)(b) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 requesting the Board to direct the officer to accept his return on the grounds of genuine hardship.

Disclaimer: This article is only for general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers desiring legal advice should consult with an experienced professional to understand the current law and how it may apply to the facts of their case. Neither the author nor and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate or incomplete information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. No part of this document should be distributed or copied (except for personal, non-commercial use) without express written permission of

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *