Question And Answer
Subject: judiciary system
Querist: basha
Answered by: Reply of the Expert is awaited;
Date: April 7, 2024
Query asked by basha

this question to all senior advocates 138ni act this act only favor complaint for example. if a innocent person (or) daily worker(or)small business man take 50 thousand loan from moneylender for bussiness purpose a innocent person issued a blank signed cheque and pronote after money recover by cash because (small amount) then cunning money lender fills pronote and cheque present bank cheque dishonor lender sents legal notice the innocent person reply iam not taking 50lakhs iam taking 50thousand the court issued summons to innocent accused start trail the money lender and witness tells he takes the money . then innocent accused tells sir iam not taking 50lakhs iam taking 50thousand and i retuned money its a fraud case the innocent accused doesn’t have evidence to rebut.if innocent tells court how he gives 50lakhs in cash its violate 269ssit act the court says its. it department problem not related to this case 138 ni act attract. then judgment passed favor of money lender the innocent accused has topay 50lakhs not paying 2years imprisonment after attached all properties in his name in civil suit.if accused not has any properties the innocent accused goes jail. [the innocent accused family in platform] my question is innocent live in india 2.why parliament can’t ammend if money lent only bank transfer if cash transaction made doesn’t attract 138ni act and not enforcible debt 3.please tell me how innocent live in section cani complaint to judiciary to this section (as a indian i have a right (0r)not so called fundamental rights protect innocents. 6. only innocents has option to leave citizenship how laws protect . please tell me sir

File Uploaded: Not Available

Answer given by
Reply of the Expert is awaited. Please check back later

Disclaimer: This article is only for general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers desiring legal advice should consult with an experienced professional to understand the current law and how it may apply to the facts of their case. Neither the author nor and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate or incomplete information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. No part of this document should be distributed or copied (except for personal, non-commercial use) without express written permission of

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *