Question And Answer
Subject: refund
Querist: bs
Answered by:
Tags: ,
Date: April 1, 2023
Query asked by bs

Many people having  below taxable income in ay 22-23 and 21-22 have not filed returns of ITAX.

what is their remedy now  for getting refunds?

File Uploaded: Not Available

Answer given by

File a belated return and claim a refund. In case the refund is not granted move an application to CBDT. If the application is rejected file a writ before High Court.

Disclaimer: This article is only for general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers desiring legal advice should consult with an experienced professional to understand the current law and how it may apply to the facts of their case. Neither the author nor and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate or incomplete information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. No part of this document should be distributed or copied (except for personal, non-commercial use) without express written permission of
One comment on “refund
  1. bs says:

    window for belated return is already closed on 31/12/22

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *