Question And Answer
Subject: Refund
Answered by:
Tags: ,
Date: March 21, 2024
Query asked by SUNIL BHATIA

I hv received a notice u/s 148 as the ITR has not been filed. My query is whether I can claim refund in the ITR.

File Uploaded: Not Available

Answer given by

The assessee has to file the return showing the correct income including the refund if any payable to the assesseee.

Disclaimer: This article is only for general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers desiring legal advice should consult with an experienced professional to understand the current law and how it may apply to the facts of their case. Neither the author nor and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate or incomplete information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. No part of this document should be distributed or copied (except for personal, non-commercial use) without express written permission of

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *