Question And Answer
Subject: refund
Querist: vinod daga
Answered by:
Tags: , ,
Date: April 2, 2024
Query asked by vinod daga
We have applied under VIVAD SE VISHWAS SCHEME
against the demand mentioned in the Order for the
relevant year. income tax authority issued  Form 5,
but its not updated in their system. and now the authorities also adjusted my refund against that due amount which i have already paid under vivad se vishwas scheme. what is remedy with me ?
File Uploaded: Not Available

Answer given by

Make an application before the Administrative Commissioner and also Central Board of Direct taxes . If no reply is received within a reasonable time file writ before the High court .

Disclaimer: This article is only for general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers desiring legal advice should consult with an experienced professional to understand the current law and how it may apply to the facts of their case. Neither the author nor and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate or incomplete information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. No part of this document should be distributed or copied (except for personal, non-commercial use) without express written permission of

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *