Question And Answer
Subject: Deduction u/s 80IBA for an individual land owner against business income in revenue sharing JV for affordable housing projects.
Querist: Dharamchand Parakh
Answered by:
Tags: , ,
Date: July 29, 2023
Query asked by Dharamchand Parakh

Whether an individual tax payer can claim deduction u/s 80IBA against his share of business income in a revenue sharing JV for affordable housing projects? If yes, conditions required to be fulfilled.and any case laws on the same.

File Uploaded: Not Available

It is advisable for the JV to claim the deduction under section 80IBA of the Act. However, if all the other conditions are satisfied, the individual assessee who claims a share in revenue should be allowed a deduction under section 80IBA of the Act

Disclaimer: This article is only for general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers desiring legal advice should consult with an experienced professional to understand the current law and how it may apply to the facts of their case. Neither the author nor and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate or incomplete information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. No part of this document should be distributed or copied (except for personal, non-commercial use) without express written permission of

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *