Question And Answer
Subject: Payment of VSV Scheme.
Querist: Rana Paul Chowdhury
Answered by:
Date: August 21, 2022
Query asked by Rana Paul Chowdhury

I have mistakenly paid the amount in VSV Scheme in Minor Head – Self Assessment Tax (300) instead of Tax on Regular Assessment (400). What do I do now.

File Uploaded: Not Available

It is advisable to fill form 4 and see if the Department is raising any objection against the same. If they do raise any objection, the assessee has no remedy other than filing a Writ Petition.

Disclaimer: This article is only for general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers desiring legal advice should consult with an experienced professional to understand the current law and how it may apply to the facts of their case. Neither the author nor and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate or incomplete information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. No part of this document should be distributed or copied (except for personal, non-commercial use) without express written permission of

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *