The Hon’ble the CHIEF JUSTICE
The Hon’ble Shri Justice M. S. SANKLECHA
(Court Room No. 52 )
MONDAY TO FRIDAY EXCEPT THURSDAY
(A) Original Side Civil Writ Petitions relating to :
(i) Challenging vires of an Act or an Ordinance,
(ii) Rights of persons with disabilities,
(iii) Infrastructure Projects :- roads, bridges, railways, airports, water transport,
(B) Writ Petitions, appeals, references and applications in direct and indirect taxation matters and those relating to Foreign Trade (Regulation and Development) Act, 1992 including FERA, FEMA, Maharashtra VAT, Sales Tax,
(C) Chartered Accountants Appeals and References for hearing and final disposal,
EVERY THURSDAY Public Interest Litigations (Civil) for admission, final hearing and order matters therein, except those assigned to other Courts.
EVERY FRIDAY AFTERNOON SESSION
Hon’ble the CHIEF JUSTICE and Hon’ble Shri Justice M.S.SANKLECHA (Court Room No.26) will sit singly and will take up Original Side/Appellate Side matters, to be notified separately.
AND APPELLATE SIDE MATTERS
Click Here For Best Books On Taxation & Law. Upto 60% Off On Select Titles. Free Shipping & Pay On Delivery!
Home › Supreme Court/High Court related › Change In Constitution Of Bombay High Court’s Tax Bench w.e.f. 24.06.2013
Change In Constitution Of Bombay High Court’s Tax Bench w.e.f. 24.06.2013
Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
- Constitution Of The Bombay High Court’s Tax Bench w.e.f. 08.04.2013
- Constitution Of The Bombay High Court’s Tax Bench w.e.f. 10.06.2013
- Change In Bombay High Court’s Tax Bench Constitution w.e.f 05.01.2015
- Change In Bombay High Court’s Tax Bench Constitution w.e.f 16.03.2015
- Change In Bombay High Court’s Tax Bench Constitution w.e.f 27.10.2014